We are offering an excellent senior level career opportunity for a candidate with strong general and audit experience.
You will be part of a young innovative team of professionals working to perform the financial audit of our vast client portfolio.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with accounting and auditing principles, be able to work comfortably with numbers, and attentive to detail. You will be expected to perform specific audit engagements to the high standard of quality expected of employees of the firm.
– Working in a team, getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work;
– Interacting with clients to collect all the necessary data and information to carry out the audit;
– Developing strong working relationships with the client and the client staff involved;
– Coordinating the audit engagement from planning to completion within the stipulated time frame and with the required expected level of quality whilst keeping engagement leaders updated;
-Analysing the data that has been included within the financial statements;
– Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS;
– Supervise and mentoring of other junior team members within the company whilst engaging in on going communication with the audit manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Key Skills:
– Qualifications – In the final stages or in possession of an ACCA qualification or similar qualifications;
– Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
– Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques;
– Application of local GAPSME and IFRS;
– Great attention to detail and deadline-oriented;
– Sound computer literacy : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
-Good team player;
– Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
– Strong organizational skills.